Touch MBA | Free School Selection Help | Admissions Edge | About | Podcast

Applying for Fall 2018 intake? Introduce Yourself Here

@Darren
NYU Stern is a phenomenal program! I love their emphasis on experiential learning. One example is Stern Signature Projects, where teams of students are paired with research centers to work on global issues. The industry immersions program connects you with a mentor in your desired industry, like consulting. This is a huge advantage for a career switcher like myself.

Being a large program, Stern has impressive and responsive alumni network, and the incredible faculty teaches over 200 electives, including courses focused on energy and consulting (i.e. Driving Market Solutions for Clean Energy and Consulting Practice: Processes & Problem Solving) . As much as 25% of coursework can be completed at one of NYU’s other graduate programs, including their top 10 ranked law school.

Another thing that excites me about Stern is the new Fertitta Veterans Program, which provides additional financial, academic and professional support to veterans transitioning out of the military or still on active duty. This is an amazing program and one that attracts top talent coming from the military.